5 November 2023

False Knight Gaza Fundraiser

About a decade ago, I recorded my first solo album "The False Knight & Other Tunes". It is a collection of music I was playing in the Montreal metro system as a busker and includes tunes from Ireland, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Scotland, the Hebrides, Asturia, England, and Quebec. 

I never released it beyond selling it while busking and at concerts! I've just now made it available on bandcamp: digital copies and limited physical copies.

100% of the proceeds from these album sales will go the Humanitarian Coalition, a group of 12 aid organizations pooling resources to help with crises internationally, and now in particular with the humanitarian catastrophe faced by Palestinians in Gaza. Until November 12th, the federal government is matching donations to the coalition, so contributions have twice the impact. I will cover all postage, payment, and bandcamp fees.

I’m very grateful for everyone out there right now organizing for peace and human rights, for the release of hostages, and calling for an immediate ceasefire as the bare minimum. http://ceasefirenow.ca/about

Thank you to everyone who has already contributed to this fundraiser!